In a world where e-commerce is quickly becoming king, brown boxes and bubble wrap packaging are no longer going to cut it.
Online shopping is expanding three times higher than the retail industry in general with online retail estimated to grow 8 to 12 percent in the next year, according to the National Retail Federation.
And with low barriers to entry, jumping on the e-commerce band wagon is easier for small to mid-size businesses that may have struggled with a physical store. But with this ease also comes more competition. Grabbing and keeping the attention of customers can be difficult when competing against a whole world wide web of industry rivals.
Without an appealing storefront or helpful employees, e-commerce businesses must capitalize on the first physical connection a customer has with their brand: the packaging.
So how do you ensure your packaging invokes this kind of positive customer response?
With digital inkjet technology, the possibilities for creating a customized packaging experience are endless. From personalization to high quality color images, you can convey your brand with creativity that will be sure to capture your customer’s attention.
In our upcoming webinar, Just-in-Time Customized Corrugated Packaging, we will discuss businesses that utilized new printing technologies to create impactful corrugated packing and transform their customer experience.
Register now to learn:
- The current trends in corrugated packaging with an emphasis in e-commerce
- The impact personalized and branded packaging can have with the consumer and social media
- How manufacturers, fulfillment centers, and suppliers can affordably print packaging to reduce labor and material costs, and streamline business operations while increasing branding
- The business types that can benefit the most from bringing customized digital packaging in-house
- Examples of digital corrugated workflows
Join us for this educational opportunity with industry expert Mark Swanzy, Chief Operating Officer at Xante Corporation – a manufacturer of digital printing and workflow solutions.
Date: July 18, 2017
Time: 1 p.m CST
Duration: 60 mins