Memjet has grown to become a global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable productivity, profitability, and innovation.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a talented customer focused, technical Engineer to work on key released products, which utilize our high-speed printheads via Memjet controller chips and software.
This position provides extensive opportunity to travel worldwide.
- Assist the business development teams in early original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) engagement phases for evaluation, technology transfer, and project planning.
- Project Management duties include- planning, task management, and action item tracking of support for OEM product development cycle from beginning to release.
- Train OEM engineers on Memjet’s unique waterfall technology and integration process of the Memjet components.
- Assist OEM engineering teams in developing digital inkjet print engines and integration of that to their value add-on features for unique printing systems.
- Provide Level 2 Application Engineering support to US and European-based OEMs:
- Determine root cause and fix for escalations from OEM Engineering team, liaising as needed with software engineering/ASIC teams located in Dublin, San Diego and Sydney
- Frequent international & European travel is required.
We are seeking a talented and dedicated engineer who:
- Is excited by technical problems
- Provides excellent customer service
- Work well within a team
- Can manage time effectively
- Is flexible and adaptable
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher):
- In engineering with a broad understanding of HW control systems and SW interfacing or,
- In software engineering with strong control algorithms skills for complicated mechatronic products.
- 5+ years of experience in highly-integrated mechatronic products.
- Strong systems engineering capability with in-depth understanding of the integration of mechanical, electrical, and software subsystems.
- Experience in digital printing; data pipeline management is preferred.
- Unrestricted driver’s license. Clean driving record report may be required.
Applicants should email resumés to email@example.com.