Senior Digital & Print Graphic Designer
Are you a forward-thinking Senior Graphic Designer experienced in collaborating with video editors, photographers, and Marcom Managers – all in pursuit of getting the right message to the right people? If you’re ready, read on!
At Memjet (the client), we are an inspired group of marketing strategists and creative storytellers who share a passion for delivering compelling messages to audiences online and on paper. Our work brings people and ideas together to build awareness for products that make an impact. We help companies build and grow their brands, launch new products, and create integrated digital marketing and lead generation programs.
We are seeking a driven Senior Digital/Print Graphic Designer to support the Memjet marketing and communications team. We want someone who’s strong in both strategy and illustrative storytelling that will apply their skills toward enhancing Memjet’s creative process.
The Must Haves
- Excitement to create product packaging, web banners, digital ads, eBooks, infographics, magazine ads, and more
- Extensive experience in designing files for digital printing. You know how to design and optimize files to highlight the strengths of digital inkjet commercial printing.
- A creative leader! A candidate who loves to design, but also understands how creative designs impact business goals.
- Must be self-motivated and organized. We Memjet Marketeers wear multiple hats, so a candidate that can work independently, is consistently creating and testing new designs and is self-motivated.
- Passion for improving audience response rates with design and/or content adjustments
- Ability to carry marketing concepts across multiple pieces as part of a complete campaign
- Organizational skills! A candidate with excellent organization and time management skills will greatly benefit the team.
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A candidate who is humble, but confident.
Nice to Haves
- A candidate who wants to learn how they’ll contribute to the overall integrated marketing communication strategy to better understand how to design for the right audiences and messaging channels.
- Experience with video animation software
What you need:
- A compelling online design portfolio that INCLUDES commercial printing and product packaging design examples
- Enough design experience that you would feel 100% confident pitching your creative portfolio to a prospective client made up of fifteen B2B engineering executives from a Fortune 500 company. And you win the business.
- An undergraduate degree in Graphic Design is preferred or related experience
- An obsessive level of attention to detail and a burning need to produce inspiring creative
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Impressive brand development skills
- A burning interest in new platforms and technologies for digital and related mediums
- If selected for an interview, you will also have a 1 hour to create an original design onsite
What you get:
- This is an onsite contract position (40 hours per week) with a direct to hire opportunity for the right candidate
- Work life balance corporate culture
- QualStaff will oversee your contract on behalf of the client, Memjet
- Medical benefits offered by QualStaff (after 30 days of employment)
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch available onsite.
- Modern building with plenty of natural light
Applicants should email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.