Who We Are
Driven by a passion for invention and a desire to change an industry, Memjet has grown to become a global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable simplicity, speed and cost-efficiency to OEM partners and across the printing industry.
Memjet has global reach and presence. Our Corporate Office is in San Diego, CA, with offices in Ireland, Sydney, Singapore and Taiwan.
Memjet offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) with company match. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global technology with growth potential.
Please see our website for more details on the company, including videos of our technology in action www.memjet.com.
Who are “Memjet people”? They’re people who like to get things done. They’re fast movers, effective and successful. They’re intelligent, customer focused and market aware. They do not run from change or challenge. They are focused on working hard, doing “the right thing” and creating market value.
You will play a key role within our organization. In order to ensure success, you will be working closely and collaborating with all members of Memjet’s sales and marketing teams as well as global R&D teams and cross functional team members.
We are seeking a full-time Director of Product Management.
The right candidate will have product management lifecycle responsibilities for Memjet’s core digital printing technologies from conceptualization to end-of-life. The person in this role is critical to driving sales and impacting product delivery to existing and future market segments and will own the P&L associated with the technologies he/she/they manages.
Additional responsibilities include participating in strategic and portfolio business planning activities focused on supporting all of Memjet’s businesses and roadmaps.
Positive results will depend on successfully collaborating with cross functional business and technical teams, customers and industry partners to execute on delivering winning products to market.
Ideal candidates will successfully communicate product value and direction to stakeholders inside and outside the organization and be a key influencer of Memjet’s positive financial results.
We are looking for a highly energized, experienced individual with proven product management experience, who can span from strategic to detail oriented execution and possesses excellent communication skills for both internal and external partners.
The global digital print market is estimated to grow to $15 billion by 2020 in markets such as industrial printing and packaging. Memjet’s dedication to bring new, innovative technologies to market makes it well positioned for expansive growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Primary focus includes performing key activities associated with life-cycle product management of Memjet’s digital printing technology platforms including:
- Leading and delivering valuable input to cross-functional product management forums, in order to focus and prioritize Memjet’s efforts on the highest value investments and ensure successful OEM integration and timely commercialization of platforms.
- Gathering relevant market based-input from customers, suppliers/partners, publications and industry experts. Assessing market conditions and customer satisfaction. Performing competitive analysis, market research.
- Managing the P&L of Memjet’s technology platforms. Forecasting and leading pricing strategies for technologies that maximize Memjet’s growth and profitability.
- Developing sales tools and communicating product value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage with solution partners and OEM’s to define, optimize and simplify the transition from technology platform to whole product.
- Support sales and marketing initiatives that drive lead and demand generation for our OEM partners
- Engage and evangelize Memjet’s marketing execution with Memjet employees, by driving internal communications, trainings, and programs that inform employees of our successes across the company
- Influence and contribute to quarterly and annual marketing strategy and portfolio planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or a degree related to Business
- 5+ years with excellent track record of success in product management
- 5+ years Print technology market, segment and product experience
- Experience working with R&D and product development teams
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, highly responsive, action-oriented with a focus on results
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite with ability to create and communicate via Excel & PowerPoint