Memjet North Ryde Pty Ltd
Memjet has grown to become a global leader in colour printing technologies that provide remarkable productivity, profitability, and innovation. As a worldwide provider of digital inkjet technologies, Memjet has offices in San Diego, Dublin, Sydney, and Singapore. We enable Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to achieve fast, high-resolution digital printing by integrating our technology within their existing systems.
We are seeking a Manufacturing Process Technician to join our busy and focused team. Only applicants with essential experience from semiconductor, microelectronics, biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries or laboratories need apply. Fresh TAFE graduates with technician diploma and/or advanced diploma in engineering disciplines (electrical, electronics, mechanical and mechatronics) will be considered.
The role is responsible for:
- building advanced technology products to support process development and manufacturing
- providing engineering, technical and operational services to engineers, and
- running the Memjet manufacturing line; supporting its uptime and first level maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Development Support
- Support build demands and generation of data for immature and mature products.
- Operate designated engineering modules and their entities: processes, materials, equipment and environment.
- Set up, adjust and operate laboratory/manufacturing equipment and instruments.
- Perform quality inspection for yield improvement.
- Manufacturing Line Operations (during product manufacturing phase)
- Work under general supervision to meet production demands.
- Work with a variety of automated and manual processes and metrology equipment.
- Support engineers in process and equipment validation studies.
- Provide first level support and resolution on process and equipment issues.
- Perform planned equipment maintenance tasks.
- Draft and maintain manufacturing documents such as work instructions, build records, validation protocols or reports & etc.
- Provide operator training and monitor document conformance.
- Support continuous improvement activities such as yield improvement, productivity, equipment through-put & etc.
- Assist in ordering and stocking supplies and consumables as required.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience in working in a technical process oriented production or laboratory cleanroom from relevant industries or laboratories is essential.
- Running and maintaining process modules.
- Trouble-shooting mechanical, electrical, software or process issues.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of process equipment or metrology tools.
- Knowledgeable in electronic devices, testing procedures, measurement methods, and the design and execution of simple experiments (DOE).
- Knowledgeable in quality inspection process and documentation.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate clearly (both verbal and written) and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and friendly manner with ability to communicate clearly (verbal and documentation) and work calmly in a team environment.
- Good eye-sight and a pair of very steady hands to work on delicate product.
- Minimum requirement is an advanced technical diploma OR a technical diploma.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH FULL, UNRESTRICTED AND ONGOING RIGHTS TO WORK PERMANENTLY IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.