Market Research Analyst
Driven by a passion for invention and a desire to change an industry, Memjet has grown to become the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable simplicity, speed and profitability.
Memjet is looking for a creative, data and measurement driven Market Research Anaylst with experience in corporate market research, whether through previous work for a brand or research agency. This position will report to the Director of Global Marketing Communications and is located in San Diego.
- Conducting quantitative analyses of market research surveys, working with clients to develop research questionnaires, and identifying business insights for corporate clients.
- Demonstrated business communication and writing experience
- Ability to orally present information to professional audiences
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience applying prevailing and innovative market research techniques to answer business questions
- Experience converting client research questions into functional and concise survey questionnaires
- Expertise identifying and summarizing actionable key findings from survey research and delivering those findings to business leaders
- Experience using a statistical program for quantitative analysis
- Engage with clients to discern survey research project goals
- Convert client research goals into functional and concise survey questionnaires
- Use statistical software to analyze survey results and identify key insights
- Communicate, both written and orally, key survey findings to business leaders
- Work collaboratively with survey developers and other analysts to improve data collection and production processes to better serve client needs
- Working on specialized research projects as requested
- Gather information about best practices in market research and implement better ways to solve customer requests
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years or relevant market research work experience for a brand or research agency
- Must be creative, passionate about process improvement, and strong technical ability
- 2+ years of technical experience with a quantitative analysis tools, such as R, STATA, or SPSS, CRM and marketing automation tools utilization
Applicants should email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.