Are you equally an analytical, marketing guru and professional storyteller? Do you have experience engaging with audiences across multiple digital channels? Do you have experience analyzing and interpreting those engagement results to build reports? If you’re an inquisitive marketer looking to utilize your writing and analysis skills to help our growing team streamline our digital and content processes, read on!
At Memjet (the client), we are an inspired group of marketing strategists and creative storytellers who share a passion for delivering compelling messages to audiences online and on paper. We are building a content data-driven team that marries great storytelling with the latest digital strategies, such as SEO, Google TrustRank, etc. to amplify our marketing initiatives.
We are seeking a driven Marketing Associate to support the Memjet marketing and communications team. We are looking for someone who’s strong in both storytelling and analysis that will apply their skills toward enhancing Memjet’s digital and content processes.
The Must Haves
- Excitement in writing content for various digital properties (email, blog, website, online campaigns, etc.).
- Experience in creating a monthly social media calendar and delivering organic and paid marketing content to various target audiences through Pardot and SproutSocial.
- Ability to interpret data on Google Analytics and leading social media networks, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Skilled in website management and content review, blog optimization, digital enhancements projects and SEM.
- Passion for building and improving digital reports to visualize audience habits across all digital channels.
- Must be self-motivated and organized. We Memjet Marketeers wear multiple hats, so a candidate that can work independently, is consistently finding new opportunities for improved efficiencies.
- Organizational skills! A candidate with excellent organization and time management skills will greatly benefit the team.
- A candidate who wants to learn how they’ll contribute to the overall integrated marketing communication strategy to better improve how to report for the right audiences and messaging channels.
What you need:
- 3 years of marketing and social media-related experience (working internships count)
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience in editorial writing and editing
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Well-versed in MS Office with ability to create and communicate via Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- An obsessive level of attention to detail and a burning need to executive clean and concise reports
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
What you get:
- This is an onsite contract position (40 hours per week) with a direct to hire opportunity for the right candidate
- Work life balance and corporate culture
- QualStaff will oversee your contract on behalf of the client, Memjet
- Medical benefits offered by QualStaff (after 30 days of employment)
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch available onsite
- Modern building with plenty of natural light
Applicants should email resumés to email@example.com.