Marketing/Creative Traffic Coordinator
Driven by a passion for invention and a desire to change an industry, Memjet has grown to become the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable simplicity, speed and profitability.
We are seeking a dynamic Marketing/Creative Traffic Coordinator to join our team. This position will report to the Director of Global Marketing Communications and is located in San Diego.
- Supports the Marketing team on upcoming brand & program-specific consumer initiatives, including traffic/production/creative asset delivery, ensuring creation and completion of the marketing services production schedule for all projects.
- Oversee and manage a seamless execution of the marketing plans, with the Customer Acquisition and Creative & Marketing services teams.
- Works with Global Director Marketing Communications to prioritize the department’s marketing plan execution, and solely tracks and maintains schedules and progress of projects for the marketing department, utilizing Wedia/Smartsheets/SharePoint as a tool, ensuring priorities and deadlines are aligned with strategic objectives.
- Supports work with Marketing team to monitor and assess marketing campaigns and facilitates updates to websites and other customer communications.
- Communicates project status via formal and informal reporting processes, and exercises sound judgement on escalations or accurate status reporting.
- Conducts daily communication with the creative team, strategy and planning, and operations management teams at OEMs on specific projects; guiding the in-take process into the department with the project manager, and ensuring the most efficient ways of working.
- Administrative duties as assigned, will include budget management and invoicing, creative production with external vendors, and marketing services team support.
- Assists with marketing projects as needed.
- Ensure campaigns are fully executed and results are reported. Success depends on the ability to interface with operational teams to coordinate timely updates to websites and other guest-facing communications as well as serve as a communications hub for operational needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 2 years related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proactive individual with strong written and verbal communication ability
- Collaborative, high energy with excellent problem-solving skills and willingness to learn
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to providing high quality work
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, knowledgeable of task management tools and software
Memjet is the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable speeds and affordability. The company supplies technologies and components to OEM partners across the printing industry.
Who are “Memjet people”? They’re people who like to get things done. They’re fast movers, effective and successful. They’re intelligent, engaged and haven’t given in or given up. They do not run from change – they foster it when it’s the right thing for the organization.
Memjet has global reach and presence. Our Corporate Office is in San Diego, CA, with offices in Boise ID, Australia, Ireland and Singapore.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global technology with growth potential. Please see our website for more details on the company, including videos of our technology in action www.memjet.com.
Applicants should email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.