Global Product Marketing Manager
Memjet is a global leader in the development of digital print and packaging technology serving B2B global markets. We are seeking a full-time Global Product Marketing Manager focused within a high growth, technology sales and marketing environment based in San Diego, CA.
The right candidate will have current and future product management responsibilities focused on driving sales and impacting product delivery to existing and future market segments. Additional responsibilities include strategic and portfolio business planning activities focused on supporting all of Memjet’s businesses and roadmaps.
The future candidate’s primary responsibility is to inform and drive the company’s product marketing strategy by working with business and technical teams, OEM partners and industry partners to execute on key supporting initiatives. Responsibilities include managing a portfolio of current products, supporting future product development teams with relevant market-based input, assessing market conditions and customer satisfaction, performing competitive analysis, market research, forecasting, issue resolution and developing sales tools. We are looking for a highly energized, experienced individual with proven product management experience in marketing technical products and capital equipment, who can span from strategic to detail oriented execution and possesses excellent communication skills for both internal and external partners.
The global digital print market is estimated to grow to $15 billion by 2020 in markets such as industrial printing and packaging. Memjet’s dedication to bring new, innovative technologies to market makes it well positioned for expansive growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Primary focus includes all activities associated with current and future product marketing management
- Drive market and product requirements through customer-focused product development processes to ensure successful OEM integration and commercialization
- Drive marketing deliverables to support branding and PR strategies that strengthen Memjet’s brand and increases industry visibility
- Drive quarterly and annual marketing strategy and portfolio planning
- Support sales and marketing initiatives that drive lead and demand generation for our OEM partners
- Engage with internal and external resources to execute on plans and analyze the ROI of each marketing component to optimize future investments
- Engage and evangelize Memjet’s marketing execution with Memjet employees, by driving internal communications, training, and programs that inform employees of our successes across the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or a degree related to Business.
- 5+ years with an excellent track record of success in product marketing
- Print technology market, segment and product experience. Preferred Piezo printhead technology experience
- Piezo printhead technology experience
- R&D and product development engagement experience
- Strategic and portfolio planning experience
- High revenue growth environment experience
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, highly responsive, action-oriented with a focus on results
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to create and communicate via Excel & PowerPoint
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 15 days of accrued paid vacation (3 weeks)
- 10 paid holidays
- Employee Wellness Program
- Discounted gym memberships
- 100% subsidized healthy breakfast and lunch menu options
- Work-life balance corporate culture
- Work in a modern building with plenty of natural light
- A chance to work for an innovative company that cares about your personal growth
Applicants should email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.