Product Marketing Manager
Memjet has a need for a full-time Product Marketing Manager focused within a high growth, technology sales and marketing environment based in San Diego, Ca. This position will have current and future product management responsibilities focused on driving sales and impacting product delivery to existing and future market segments. Additional responsibilities include strategic and portfolio business planning activities focused on supporting all of Memjet’s businesses and roadmaps.
This position’s primary responsibility is to inform and drive the company’s product marketing strategy by working with business and technical teams, OEM partners and industry partners to execute on key supporting initiatives. Responsibilities include managing a portfolio of current products, supporting future product development teams with relevant market-based input, assessing market conditions and customer satisfaction, performing competitive analysis, market research, forecasting, issue resolution and developing sales tools. We are looking for a highly energized, experienced individual with proven product manager experience in marketing technical products and capital equipment, who can span from strategic to detail oriented execution and possesses excellent communication skills for both internal and external partners.
- Primary focus includes all activities associated with current and future product marketing management.
- Drive market and product requirements thru customer focused product development processes to ensure successful OEM integration and commercialization.
- Drive marketing deliverables to support branding and PR strategies that strengthens Memjet’s brand and increases industry visibility.
- Drive quarterly and annual marketing strategy and portfolio planning.
- Support sales and marketing initiatives that drive lead and demand generation for our OEM partners.
- Engage with internal and external resources to execute on plans and analyze the ROI of each marketing component so as to optimize future investments.
- Engage and evangelize Memjet’s marketing execution with Memjet employees, by driving internal communications, trainings, and programs that inform employees of our successes across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other Business
- 5+ years with excellent track record of success in product marketing.
- Technology market and product experience.
- Print market segment experience.
- R&D and product development engagement experience.
- Strategic and portfolio planning experience.
- High revenue growth environment experience.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, and well organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, highly responsive, action-oriented with a focus on results.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Well-versed in MS Office with ability to create and communicate via Excel & PowerPoint.
Applicants should email resumés to email@example.com.