Senior MEMS Product Engineer
Memjet’s team requires a Senior MEMS Product Engineer to support the release and production ramp of next-generation MEMS technology. The position requires the successful candidate to represent Memjet as an ‘on-site customer’ at Memjet’s partner fabrication facility in Austin, Texas.
The role will involve frequent interaction with the Company’s Executive Leadership Team. Occasional travel will be required to other Memjet’s (Sydney, Dublin) and vendor sites.
- Drive Memjet interests as a customer engineer on site at Memjet’s partner,
- Ensure the manufacture of Memjet product is stable and capable at Memjet’s partner
- On-site advocate for Memjet, involved in expediting lots, investigating process issues, reviewing change and communicating status with regular email and telephone communication.
- In conjunction with Memjet project manager(s) coordinate and monitor progress across multiple projects at Memjet’s partner.
- Utilize a highly developed attention to detail to drive discussions and actions to resolution.
Process stabilization and capability
- In conjunction with Memjet and partner’s process engineers, be responsible for developing/improving a robust wafer manufacturing process, managing change and ongoing monitoring to ensure capability is maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring process flows are as lean as possible (strip unnecessary processes and cost)
- Ensure cost/benefit analysis is completed on ideas that involve further development
- Ensure process recipes (temperatures, spin speeds, gas flows etc.) are reviewed, documented under revision control and kept up to date.
- In conjunction with Memjet Engineers, execute the yield improvement program at Memjet’s partner.
- Identification of wafer defects and their mapping to product failure modes.
- Perform Failure Modes and Effects analysis to identify yield improvement opportunities.
- Use of statistical analysis techniques to inform recommendations for yield improvement/defect reduction.
- Other duties may be required from time to time
Applicants should email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.