Senior/Principal ASIC Design Engineer
Memjet Technology Ltd is a technology company designing exceptionally fast, page-wide printers for desktop and industrial markets. Memjet ASICs is a dedicated FPGA/ASIC design team working on printing applications in Dublin since 2004. We collaborate with Memjet design groups around the world developing software, inks and mechanical systems. We are looking for IC engineers with experience in designing and verifying SoCs and FPGAs to join our design team working on print controllers and printheads, integrating CMOS and MEMS. Roles are available for front and back end engineers.
Job title: Senior/Principal ASIC Design Engineer
The successful candidate must have a BSc (Eng) or equivalent in Electronics or related subjects and 5+ years experience in IC design and/or verification.
He or she will be responsible for developing the specification and architecture through to implementation, final verification, review and release.
The skills required for this position are:
- Development of IC specifications based on customer & system requirements
- Design of an IC architecture to efficiently implement the specifications
- Writing block specifications for digital IC functions
- RTL implementation in VHDL and/or Verilog
- Testbench development in VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog/SystemC/UVM
- Block/system level verification
- Ability to work closely with a project team to achieve common goals
- Self motivated
- Communicating with internal and external project stakeholders
Experience of the following is essential:
– FPGA development and validation
– SoC design
– At least two of VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, C, System C and scripting languages
– Assertion-based verification
– AMBA/serial interface protocols
Experience of the following is desirable:
– UVM verification
– IC back end design, layout and verification in sub-micron CMOS (350-180 nm)
– Printing industry
– TLM modelling
– Embedded RISC cores
If you are interested in applying, then please send your details to Julie Hogan, VP R&D Ireland, Memjet Technology Ltd., 61/62 Fitzwilliam Lane, Dublin 2 (tel. +353-1-6780414) or to email@example.com.
Applicants should email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.