Who We Are
Driven by a passion for invention and a desire to change an industry, Memjet has grown to become the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable simplicity, speed and profitability to OEM partners across the printing industry.
Memjet has global reach and presence. Our Corporate Office is in San Diego, CA, with offices in Boise ID, Australia, Ireland and Singapore.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global technology with growth potential.
Please see our website for more details on the company, including videos of our technology in action www.memjet.com.
Who are “Memjet people”? They’re people who like to get things done. They’re fast movers, effective and successful. They’re intelligent, engaged and haven’t given in or given up. They do not run from change – they foster it when it’s the right thing for the organization.
Memjet ASICs is a dedicated FPGA/ASIC design team working on printing applications in Dublin since 2004. We collaborate with Memjet design groups around the world developing software, inks and mechanical systems.
We are looking for IC engineers with experience in designing and verifying SoCs and FPGAs to join our design team working on print controllers and printheads, integrating CMOS and MEMS. Roles are available for front and back end engineers.
He or she will be responsible for developing the specification and architecture through to implementation, final verification, review and release.
The skills required for this position are:
- Development of IC specifications based on customer & system requirements
- Design of an IC architecture to efficiently implement the specifications
- Writing block specifications for digital IC functions
- RTL implementation in VHDL and/or Verilog
- Testbench development in VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog/SystemC/UVM
- Block/system level verification
- Ability to work closely with a project team to achieve common goals
- Communicating with internal and external project stakeholders
The successful candidate must have a BSc (Eng) or equivalent in Electronics or related subjects and 5+ years’ experience in IC design and/or verification.
- FPGA development and validation
- SoC design
- At least two of VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, C, System C and scripting languages
- Assertion-based verification
- AMBA/serial interface protocols
- UVM verification
- IC back end design, layout and verification in sub-micron CMOS (350-180 nm)
- Printing industry
- TLM modelling
- Embedded RISC cores