Who We Are
Driven by a passion for invention and a desire to change an industry, Memjet has grown to become a global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable simplicity, speed and cost-efficiency to OEM partners and across the printing industry.
Memjet has global reach and presence. Our Corporate Office is in San Diego, CA, with offices in Ireland, Sydney, Singapore and Taiwan.
Memjet offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) with company match. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global technology with growth potential.
Please see our website for more details on the company, including videos of our technology in action www.memjet.com.
Who are “Memjet people”? They’re people who like to get things done. They’re fast movers, effective and successful. They’re intelligent, customer focused and market aware. They do not run from change or challenge. They are focused on working hard, doing “the right thing” and creating market value.
You will play a key role within our organization. In order to ensure success, you will be working closely and collaborating with all members of Memjet’s sales and marketing teams as well as global R&D teams, strategic partners and cross functional team members.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Solutions Development Product Manager.
The right candidate will have the responsibility for developing and managing solutions and solution partnerships critical to bridging the gap between Memjet’s core technologies and the 360-degree whole product solution needed by our OEM partners and their customers. This role is a leadership role and requires detailed execution capabilities. The Senior Solutions Development Product Manager will garner input through collaborative engagement with internal Sales/Technical resources as well as Memjet OEM’s and potential solution partners. This role requires individuals to turn input into strategy and to establish solutions partnerships that meet the business and technical market requirements This role requires an individual with business savvy, organizational skills and with existing industry and solutions knowledge. Someone successful in this role will speed OEM development and the commercialization of Memjet based digital printing solutions by establishing proven critical solution components.
Responsibilities include identifying and prioritizing solution elements critical to Memjet success, developing strategic partnerships, and managing the development of solutions, making sure that partner development, and Memjet + external solutions are well defined, qualified, and work together well to meet market needs. Candidates will gather market-based input, assess market conditions and customer satisfaction, resolve issues and developing sales tools related to communicating and selling solution value. Examples of solutions elements include: digital front end, color management, and workflow software components, fluids and media compatibility, common hardware elements like lifts and web paths, vision and drying systems.
Additional responsibilities include strategic and portfolio business planning activities focused on supporting all of Memjet’s businesses and roadmaps.
We are looking for a highly energized, experienced individual with proven solutions knowledge and product management experience, who can span from strategic to detail oriented execution and possesses excellent communication skills for both internal and external partners.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Primary focus includes all activities associated with the conceptualization, strategy, partnerships, development and management of current and future solution components necessary for the growth and success of Memjet’s digital printing technology platforms.
- Drive market and product requirements through customer/partner focused product development processes.
- Engage cross functional technical teams to drive market focused decision making that ensures successful OEM integration and timely commercialization of platforms as well as ongoing relevance and success of Memjet technology in the market.
- Develop and manage solution partnerships and business models.
- Engage with solution partners, internal team-members and OEM’s to optimize and simplify the integration of key solutions and speed time to market.
- Develop key sales tool content that promotes and solution capabilities and value.
- Support sales and marketing initiatives that drive lead and demand generation for our OEM partners
- Engage and evangelize Memjet’s marketing execution with Memjet employees, by driving internal communications, trainings, and programs that inform employees of our successes across the company.
- Influence and contribute to quarterly and annual marketing strategy and portfolio planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing or a degree related to Business
- 5+ years with excellent track record of success in solutions development and management, including experience managing 3rd party/strategic partnerships.
- 10+ years Print technology market and product experience
- Advanced project management skills
- Experience successfully collaborating with R&D and product development teams
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Creative, highly responsive, action-oriented with a focus on results
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite with ability to create and communicate via Excel & PowerPoint