Plan and conduct professional software engineering work, without requiring detailed supervision, but with guidance provided on unusual features or on complex tasks.
We are seeking talented and dedicated software engineers who:
- Enjoy building robust, high-quality software;
- Are excited by technical problems;
- Are flexible and adaptable;
- Work well within a team;
- Provide excellent customer service.
- You must be dedicated and thorough, and prefer to code right the first time.
- You must be able to produce robust software that meets requirements, in a timely manner.
- You must be highly effective and enjoy working in a team and communicate technical concepts clearly and concisely.
- You must be enthusiastic and experienced using software development best practices such as design and code reviews, unit testing, and automated regression tests to maximize software quality and maintainability.
- You must strive always to meet Memjet objectives for Software Engineers.
- You must be willing to work in all facets of software engineering projects, including planning, architecture, design, implementation, documentation, and customer support.
Essential experience, skills and attributes:
- A good understanding of software development techniques and practices.
- At least 2 years’ solid software engineering experience using C++.
- Strong candidates with less experience will be considered for a Graduate SW Engineer role.
- Ability to work with and respond quickly to evolving requirements.
- Ability to work independently within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists.
Regarded experience, skills and attributes:
- A good understanding of revision control concepts and practices.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages, preferably Python and/or Bash
- Experience using C#
- Experience using SQL
- Experience with embedded/real-time systems
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
Applicants should email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.