Staff Accountant/Financial Analyst
Staff Accountant / Financial Analyst
ABOUT THE JOB
Memjet is the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable speeds and affordability. The company supplies technologies and components to OEM partners across the printing industry.
Who are “Memjet people”? They’re people who like to get things done. They’re fast movers, effective and successful. They’re intelligent, engaged and haven’t given in or given up. They do not run from change – they foster it when it’s the right thing for the organization.
Memjet has global reach and presence. Our Corporate Office is in San Diego, CA, with offices in Boise ID, Australia, Ireland and Singapore.
Memjet offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) with company match. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global technology with growth potential. Please see our website for more details on the company, including videos of our technology in action www.memjet.com.
- Perform several tasks for the month end close including various reconciliations and accruals
- Track services revenue and associated costs for customer support organization
- Calculate warranty expense
- Manage process and accounting for all Fed Ex shipments
- Monitor all U.S. open purchase orders
- Assist in performing financial planning and analysis, including annual budgeting, FTE/headcount tracking and ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Load and validate data into financial systems
- Assist in implementing new budgeting software
- Build reports to enhance data and process efficiency
- Assists department leaders on variances from budget/actual.
- Conduct ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed to support other finance staff and operational decision making.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required; minimum of 2 years of experience
- Basic understanding of US GAAP
- Superior Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in optimizing ERP and budget system. Netsuite experience a plus.
- Demonstrated communication and organization skills
- Great team player
- Works well in a small group
- Located in Boise, ID
Applicants should email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.