Test Engineer, based in Dublin, Ireland
Memjet are recruiting a full-time R&D Engineer to join its Dublin printhead design group. The successful candidate will become a member of a growing multi-disciplinary R&D team, focused on the development of Memjet’s next generation printing technology.
Memjet is the global leader in color printing technologies that provide remarkable speeds and affordability. The company supplies technologies and components to OEM partners across the printing industry.
- Lab based R&D of MEMS based printhead devices
- Installation, calibration and setup of various lab test equipment as required
- Perform quality inspections (SEM, Optical inspections) on devices under test.
- Set-up, maintain, debug, optimise and run test plans.
- Daily use of python to run automated test systems and perform data analysis;
- Analyse device under test failure modes to determine the root-cause
- Provide feedback and assist in design cycles aimed at device optimization.
- Support Application Engineering/Demo Print Systems where required
Skills required for this position are:
- Experimental design and testing experience
- Statistical DOE and data analysis.
- Proficient in Python programming language
- Technical Reporting with an attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment & deliver results
- Proven hands-on experience setting up and operating various lab testing systems
Experience of the following is desirable
- Experience/familiarity with MEMS or inkjet technology
- Material science
- Modelling skills, e.g. Matlab, Labview, FEA, Excel, JMP etc.
The candidate must hold
- BEng/BSc in mechatronics or equivalent engineering qualification.
- 4-5 years’ experience working in a lab/testing environment.
Applicants should email resumés to email@example.com.