Memjet has a need for a full-time Test Operator/Technician. Scoping of the position will be adjusted based on the skills of the successful candidate. The primary responsibilities of the position will include:
1) Operation, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting of test rigs and equipment;
2) Execution of tests, and processing and analysis of test data;
3) Failure analysis of field returns;
4) Integration of new software and firmware into test systems.
• Responsible for electrical and mechanical maintenance and upgrades as assigned for Memjet’s printer test area.
• Testing of inks, printheads, and printing devices in support of Memjet product development, qualification and product support efforts
• Update, troubleshoot and repair various test rigs.
• Coordinate test equipment updates with internal and external resources
• Root cause analysis and repair of electronics and mechanisms
• Recommend improvements/changes to test methods and/or test equipment
• Create and/or modify simple devices to facilitate testing.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Associate degree or equivalent in a technical field is required
• 2 or more years of experience in inkjet printing/testing or other complex electromechanical systems is desired.
• An advanced level of mechanical aptitude, especially with inkjet printers or jetting mechanisms is required.
• Experience in electronics repair, including soldering, is required.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics is required.
• Ability to understand, process and communicate issues to internal and external partners is necessary.
• Experience with PERL, Python, PHP, MySQL, Jquery, JSON, AJAX, XML, CSS and HTML is very helpful.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must be adaptable to a dynamic working environment.
Applicants should email resumés to email@example.com.