Four-seconds… that’s what it takes today to captivate audiences across the digital spectrum for short- and long-form video storytelling. Are you up for the challenge?
If you are a passionate videographer and editor and have an eye for narrative, keep reading!
At Memjet (the client), we are an inspired group of marketing strategists and creative storytellers who share a passion for delivering compelling messages to audiences online and on paper. We are building a content data-driven team that marries great storytelling with the latest digital trends, including short and long-form video storytelling.
We are seeking a driven in-house videographer to support the Memjet marketing and communications team. We are looking for a creative storyteller who understands the importance of creating content that matches a brand’s values. The ideal candidate is confident in wearing many hats in the video production process as producer, director, videographer, and editor.
- Be a video storyteller for a corporate brand
- Be a confident video editor who can cut down long interviews into short form online video content
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and keep various projects on track
- Well-rounded in video production process (pre-production to post-production)
- Ability to evaluate scope of video projects to build project timelines, expectations and budget
- Comfortable sourcing crews for domestic and international video shoots
- Can create shot-lists and schedules for production day (including interviewee schedules and filming b-roll)
- Experience in being a one-person crew (open houses, tradeshows, in-house video series)
- Collaborate with in-house, creative team resources to build video narrative
- Experience submitting video for review using Screenlight and making revisions as needed for the corporate brand or partners
- Understands emotional power and structure of music
- Thrives working independently while keeping goals of the marketing team in mind
- Ability to travel for business, sometimes flying with camera equipment
- Additional experience in lifestyle and headshot photography is a plus
- Owning your own prosumer DSLR/Mirrorless camera is a plus (Sony cameras preferred).
What you need:
- 3 years of video experience (pre-production through post-production)
- An undergraduate degree in television, film and new media or a related degree
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Premiere, Audition, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of motion graphics and text animation
- Highly creative individual who can stay organized and is passionate about video
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
What you get:
- This is an onsite contract position (40 hours per week) with a direct to hire opportunity for the right candidate
- 10 paid holidays
- Work life balance and corporate culture
- QualStaff will oversee your contract on behalf of the client, Memjet
- Medical benefits offered by QualStaff (after 30 days of employment)
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch available onsite
- Modern building with plenty of natural light
Applicants should email resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.