Chicago, Illinois – Memjet, the leader in color inkjet technology, today announced plans to host an informative networking event on Saturday, September 12, ahead of GRAPH EXPO in Chicago. The event will feature keynotes from Memjet CEO, Len Lauer, and IDC Research Director, Tim Greene, along with presentations from Memjet’s OEM partners. Discussions will revolve around the universal market demand for high density, high quality print capabilities, which has spurred the impressive growth of Memjet’s OEM partners, products and distribution networks across a wide range of industries, regions and applications.
“In recent years, the Memjet community has grown to include a diverse range of OEM solutions, reflected in the volume and breadth of capabilities ranging from digital color presses to desktop labeling and mailing addressing systems,” said Len Lauer, CEO of Memjet. “Partners are committed and confident in the lasting power of Memjet’s technology, which is clearly demonstrated by their strong presence and enthusiasm at this year’s GRAPH EXPO, as well as within the world of print.”
The event will include attendees from Memjet’s leading OEMs, including Astro Machine Corporation, Canon / Oce, Colordyne Technologies, IPT Digital, Neopost, RTI Digital, and Xante, along with various end users.
The cocktail reception will provide a sneak peak of the announcements being made at GRAPH EXPO, where Memjet is exhibiting (booth #3443). Memjet OEM news and product launches to be discussed will include:
New OEM Customer:
- HALM – Announcing HALM’s entrance into the Memjet OEM network to enhance the effectiveness of its high-speed ink jet press
- Astro Machine Corporation – Launching the M1DX Color Duplex Printer Conversion Kit, which can instantly convert any M1 Printer into a duplex printer
- Colordyne Technologies – Launched the 2600 Series Mini Press to its product line and released a Memjet technology upgrade to the 3600 Series, which increases the speed up to 335 feet/min
- Printing Innovation AG – Announcing development of the i P&D solution, the world’s first color label printer driven by Memjet technology with the capability to dispense printed labels with variable information on the production line. iP&D will be demonstrated at Label Expo 2015 in Brussels in a roll-to-roll format and ready for distribution in early 2016
- RTI Digital – Launching the 850MP short run digital “mini-press” built on the Liberty workflow platform and powered by Memjet technology, along with announcing a new master distributor for Europe and Middle East – ITE
- Trojanlabel – Releasing the Memjet powered Trojan3 OEM kit – an “above-the-web” printing system designed for roll-to-roll or other sheet feed applications where a media (sheet, envelope, boxes) is transported by a host machine
New OEM Distribution and Sales Announcements:
- IPT Digital – Announcing ETI Converting Equipment as its newest technology partner. The JFLEX 870 and 1700 digital systems can be integrated into the Mini-Cohesio converting system. The combination of the two systems creates an economic converting system pushing digital inkjet into medium and large label runs. IPT digital also announces they have successfully added the JFLEX systems to Mark Andy’s, Nilpeters, Aquaflex, Webtron, Comco Captain and upcoming a 16 inch Comco Pro-glide flexographic machines
- Super Web Digital – Announcing J.J. Keller and Associates as its newest customer, using the WebJet 200-D for its in-house printing of transportation and logistic solutions including manuals and logging tools
For more information on Memjet and its OEMs, please visit www.memjet.com or stop by booth #3443 at GRAPH EXPO 2015.